Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 5, 2007

HP Survey - spoilers

What would be your Patronus?
a wolf or a black cat probably.

What would you want your wand to look like/be made out of?
willow or cherry... I can't think of very many woods right now... and I'd like it to have vines or celtic-like designs carved into it.

If you could be an animagus what animal would you be?
wolf or cat

Would you join the D.A?
DUH

Who was the character you hated the most in the books?
Umbridge, but her presence lead to lots of hilarious stuff, so Lockhart I guess. he annoyed me sooo much in the 2nd book.

Who were the characters you loved the most?
McGonagall, Remus, Fred & George, Sirius, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Molly, Dumbledore, Tonks....

What character are you most like and how?
umm... Neville, probably. dorky and shy most of the time, but willing to stand up when the time comes. also the whole plant thing.

What house would you be in at Hogwarts?
Hufflepuff, but possibly Gryffindor

What was your favorite store in Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley?
The Three Broomsticks, Magical Menagerie, or Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

If you could play Quidditch what position would you play?
Seeker. I have a hard time paying attention in sports, but I could handle focusing on one thing.

Would you honestly eat the kidney pie?
noooo ewgrossewww.

Dark mark or D.A "Galleon"?
Galleon. although a dark mark would be frikkin awesome, but I wouldn't want a cursed one.

What magic power or inheritance would you want the most?
animagus, and the invisibility cloak

What magical creature was your favorite (ex. centaurs,house elfs,etc)
Werewolf, Phoenix, Dragon, Pygmy Puff(omg!cute)

At the moment if you walked by the room of requirement what would it turn into?
a humongous bath with tons of lavender & coconut-scented bubbles

What would be your boggart?
hmm... probably dead loved ones or tortured animals

What was your reaction to the Ron and Hermionie "thing" in book 7?
much SQUEE-ing

If Thestrals were real could you see one (meaning have you seen someone die)?
unless animals count, then no

What memory would play over and over again in your mind if a dementor got too near to you?
probably the time my kitty got run over by a car

What would you see in the mirror of Erised?
me, with a lovely girl, a few cats, and either my own plant nursery or vegan bakery

Are you Brave like Harry, Funny like Ron, or Intelligent like Hermione?
somewhere between Ron & Hermione I think

Which of the Deathly Hollows would you choose (the cloak, the stone, or the wand)?
cloak

Would you be a member of S.P.E.W.?
at first yes, but then I would leave because it's hopeless, and Hermione is too pushy on the subject

Out of the Marauders map, Sirius's dagger, and a Sneakoscope, what would you choose?
Marauder's Map, totally!!

What pet would you take with you to Hogwarts (toad, cat, owl, etc)?
I'd want a cat, but how the hell do you keep a cat at school?? owl would be cool too

Who was your favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
McGonagall of course!! and Lupin too.

What subject would you like to teach at Hogwarts?
Herbology. unless I could apprentice with McGonagall

On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the worst) how depressed are you that the series is over?
8. surprisingly, I'm not that depressed, most of the time. it hits me big time every once and a while though..... =(

Which was the best movie so far?
1 or 4. possibly 5, but I've only seen it twice, so I can't really judge it yet...

Which character do you wish was real and you could befriend?
wtf, uhm, ALL OF THEM. Minerva, Lupin, Hermione, Tonks, Neville, etc.

Would you enter your name in the Triwizard cup?
nah. I'd be more into helping others prepare

Who do you want to marry or date?
Minerva, Tonks, Hermione, Hooch... Wood(he's just too fucking cute in the movies)

What did you think about Harry and Ginny married?
great, yeah, whatever. They're perfect for eachother, but I was tired of them by the end.

Who did you wish had died?
Umbridge. UmbridgeUmbridgeUmbridge. actually, it wouldn't have been quite right for her to die, but a lifelong sentence of doing something she hates would have been nice. cleaning toilets or bathing baby werewolves or something... And not that I wish him dead, but I thought for sure Hagrid would die.

Who do you wish hadn't died?
Hedwig! =( and Lupin and Tonks, or at least give us an explanation!! and Fred, that was harsh. I think I could have handled Harry dying better than Fred. and by a freaking wall, my gawd.

What were the saddest parts about the last book?
#1 - Harry walking into the forest, and talking to Lily, James, Sirius, and Lupin. I cried the most there.

#2 - Remus and Fred dying. pretty much my 2nd and 3rd fave characters there.

#3 - Hedwig. seriously, why must JK make us hate her that early into the book?

#4 - Dobby's death. I didn't know how much I actually cared about him until that point.

#5 - these quotes:

"NO!' The scream was the more terrible because he had never expected or dreamed that Professor McGonagall could make such a sound." - took me for bloody ever to get past that line, I kept hearing it over and over again in my head.

"After all this time?' 'Always,' said Snape."

"Harry looked at his mother. 'Stay close to me' he said quietly." - THE saddest part for me, right there.

Do you feel something was left out that you wanted to know more about? If yes, what?
well, like almost everyone, the epilogue bugged me. I wanted Luna to have an ending, and I wanted to know more about post-war Hogwarts.

Who were you mad at during the last book?
Harry, because he's stupid, but he made up for it. but other than that, no one in particular... except perhaps Ron. I was just mad at the book in general the whole time he was gone.

please repost as "HARRY POTTER SURVEY!"
(you can add questions of your own if you want)

No comments: