Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 18, 2008

manic monday

I am ALIVE!! Hello blog, I've missed you.


Manic Monday: http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/


Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

Let's see.... I've wanted to go to Alaska for a very long time, among many other places... too many reasons for not doing that, the main one being money.
I've also wanted to try being completely vegan... the reason for not doing that? Because I'm a wuss, lol. And because I'm living with my family, it would be more difficult.

If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?

Okay, well it would depend on what "come to life" means, but.... how about Winnie the Pooh? or Gumby? or, to be a bit more normal... Minerva McGonagall, Emma Peel, Miss Marple, or Mary Poppins.

If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?
Ermmm... do online stores count? Amazon, obviously, because almost everything is on there. Orrrr..... Sock Dreams!! Holy cow that would be awesome. Something like Oxfam would also be very cool.

Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.

A pony
A baby brother (or was that Sophie? lol)
A trampoline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd actually like a pony right now lol. It would be a great way to get around New York.
I enjoyed your list, and played too.
I noticed Noises Off in your sidebar - I love that movie!