Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pressies ^__^

Just sharing some of my favorite pressies I recieved this Xmas.
Jack Sparrow action figure!! more fun than I ever would have expected an action figure to be.
and here's his mate, Will, who belongs to Sophie. They enjoy fighting...


but easily tire of that, and start making out instead.


My glorious iPod nano! With VIDEO!! I loovvvvessss ittttt. Its name may or may not be Marv(short for Marvin), I haven't decided yet.

and sockies. =D

Soph and I also got Sims2 Bon Voyage and Open for Business expansion packs. I haven't explored the new stuff a whole lot yet, but it looks fantastic. We've been having some game trouble tho, which really sucks.

Here's Hermione, posing for you with one of the many poses you can now do when you want to take photos. =)

No comments: