Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 12, 2007

First Blog

It seems like I've tried this blog thing before, but kind of forgot about it.
So, now that I have a whole new blog, the only thing left is to see if I can come up with anything to write about on a daily basis. Probably won't be a problem, but will it be interesting to anyone but myself? Probably not, but we'll see how it goes. =P

First of all, some lovely information about me:
I'm 16(17 next month) years old, and I'm an unschooler/autodidact living in Oregon. I could go on and on about unschooling, but I'll save that for some other time. I'm also a vegetarian, an artist, a photographer, a dancer, an animal-lover, a perfectionist, a gardener, a music-lover, a film-fanatic, a cook, and a lesbian(and single, btw. not counting online).

Anyways, since I have all my time in the world to spend doing the things I love, I always have plenty to share. So I hope to have fun unloading here from time to time.

Farewell for now,
*Laurel*








No comments: