Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's 1:11!

not near as exciting as 11:11, but still...
yes, I am random.

But guess what! I got assigned a chapter for the HP Art Project! I'm doing Chapter 36 from GOF, "The Parting of the Ways", a very good chapter me thinks. ^__^


The other artist who is also doing that chapter is *Sigune -
She's an amazing artist, so it will be really cool to see what she comes up with for the same chapter. =)

If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, here's a little summary from The HP Fanart Project's livejournal's FAQ:
The goal of this is to have one illustration per HP chapter(now 2 per chapter), which will then be collected into either a book or 7 portfolios (we're still deciding) and sent to JKR, so she can appreciate that not only have her books inspired reading and writing, but other arts as well.
So basically, it's a few hundred fanartists putting together a humongous book of illustrations for the entire Harry Potter series, and shipping it off to J.K.
So, I'm super excited to be a part of it.

Here is today's cool video, "500 Years of Female Portraits in Western Art", that my painting teacher showed me:

No comments: