Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 5, 2008

friday fill-in (kinda forgot about these, but they're so fun!)

1. Tonight I saw Chocolat.
2. The music from it makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends ...is a sentence I would never say.
4. Anybody fun, artistic and adventurous is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of rain and fruit tree blossoms reminds me so much of springtime!
6. It was rainy and windy out today, but on the walk home from painting the sun came out and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Conan and reading, tomorrow my plans include baking with lavender and Sunday, I want to go to sunday folkdance, but I might not be able to because I have a tap performance at OSU!




If you've never taken any of the VisualDNA quizes, you should. I just took the Love quiz, and I'm a "Wistful Soul". You can take the quiz here: http://youniverse.com/love
This is my VisualDNA:



No comments: