Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

camera phone

~♪~ Current Mood By Song ~ So Nice So Smart - Kimya Dawson ~♫~
.............................................................................................


Summer fun via camera phone -



Charlotte couldn't come to movie night, so we (all 11 of us) went to visit her at DQ! I'm sure she was thrilled, lol.



Ana and I had a picnic on the solstice. I love our new blanket - very festive.



Cuppy-cakes! Somebody chose the color of the frosting.... which actually looks quite nice here, I must admit. It all sort of melted into one big glop though. =P

Sophie and I were walking down Witham Hill, and we stopped by the cemetery so Sophie could show me where there's a slave who's been buried with the family she served. *shudders*
Very interesting though. We like how the rest of the family's gravestones are falling apart, and her's looks just fine. ^_^


No comments: