Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Feast and Fill-In

Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?
can i pick where on the continent? safest pick would probably be Europe, or Australia.


Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?
Internet explorer. boooring.


Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

Oh come on, nobody really knows anything.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…

A four letter word. And one of the strongest.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?
Nope.


1. A smile is the best facial expression, and also a great song.
2. Mao is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more dance in my life and less being bored.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of partying in the dark.
5. I just remembered I need to send in forms for NBTSC.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this:
You say smile I say cheese Cartier I say please Income tax I say Jesus I don't wanna be a candidate For Vietnam or Watergate Cos all I want to do is Bicycle bicycle bicycle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to celebrating the summer, tomorrow my plans include something fun with a best friend and Sunday, I want to find something to do... !

No comments: