Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm alive!

Oh my gosh it's been forever since I wrote here! I was trying to finish posting about the trip to Mexico, but I was getting bored of that. Posting lots of pictures at once takes a long time on here, so... I'll finish that later. ;)

I feel like doing an image meme/quiz! Those are always fun, and take way too much time.

1 Go to Google
2 Click on Google Images
3 Type in your name and search
4 Post (with a link) of the oddest, craziest coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few that you like.


Laurel Clark - Laurel was an NASA astronaut who was "last assigned to the crew of STS-107 scheduled for launch in 2003. The STS-107 crew died on February 1, 2003 when Columbia exploded on re-entry."








Laurel Holloman - An actress on "The L Word" =)








Stan Laurel - of Laurel and Hardy.

No comments: