Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mexico trip - Day 5

We just spent this day hanging around Bucerias. I took some photos of some of the gorgeous hibiscus flowers in the yard.




A little Anole trying to hide on a bush. And it worked. Everytime he moved, it took me a while to find him again. I also saw a couple of these little guys puffing out their orange-colored throats, but I never caught it on camera. =( Pretty awesome though.

Bougainvillea! They are EVERYWHERE, and I LOVE them!

Part of the market in Bucerias. Sophie and I tried our hand at bargaining. We were almost starting to get the hang of it, but it was still uncomfortable to get used to.

Iiiiity bity gecko, who I found on the kitchen counter.

Iguanas everywhere!
This is probably my favorite picture of Sophie and me in the water. XP Right before the CRASH.
Sophie lined up some of the shells we collected.

We liked this guy's shirt.



"RUM IS THE ANSWER. (WHAT WAS THE QUESTION?)"


No comments: