Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mexico trip - Day 7

We drove south of Puerto Vallarta to eat at a restaurant on the beach.
Mom and Sophie took pictures of the salt and pepper... lol.




Mom asked me to get a shot of the old people swimming, so I did. Hahaha.



Yes, here's me. If you know me, you know I get into positions like this all the time, solely for photography.

Here's the shot I was taking. I don't even really like how it turned out.

I think this was taken through Sophie's sunglasses. This was the beach at the restaurant. Looks kinda like Oregon, doesn't it? There's a pelican in there! It's flying.

This is the hotel that the restaurant was part of.

We stopped at the Malecon on the way back to the house. This is me, Mom and Soph.

CLOSE-UP! But look, it's me! (I love Soph's sunglasses)

Mom decided she wanted to take a photo every time the car stopped. I told her to take a shot of this tree, because it looked cool.....

I think it's a mango tree!!
And this is where our famous family video fits in. Now available for the entire world to see. The epitome of my family, pretty much.


I did actually get some pictures of the cows! I had a bit of an obsession with them...

No comments: